Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was printed in the magazine "Taste of Home". A reader requested the recipe and Beverly Weber Mascari (part owner) shared the recipe.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 -10 cups coleslaw mix (or 8-10 cups equal amounts red and green cabbage)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pineapple, milk, ketchup, sugar, poppy seeds if desired and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the coleslaw mix in a large bowl; and add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
I made the recipe as stated, but the pineapple flavor didn't come through over the worcestershire and the ketchup. The color was not really appealing either. It was ok, but next time I'll try another recipe.
Pretty good! I only had about 3/4 c mayo, so I added that, extra pineapple, and extra poppy seeds.
Yummy...we love Anthony's and their cole slaw is delicious. This was the same that they serve and EXCELLENT. I left out the sugar and didn't drain the pineapple but it was still delicious.