From one of my favorite local restaurants. Adding 1/2-1 lb of diced smoked turkey breast to the salad mix turns this into a nice light lunch on it's own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/8 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 lb blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 1Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt until well blended; fold in cheese.
- 2Break the leaves off of both heads of lettuce, tear them by hand; wash and drain.
- 3In a large wooden bowl, toss lettuce with shredded carrots and cabbage.
- 4Garnish with croutons and top with dressing to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anthony's House Salad With Italian Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.1
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 277.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g