Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My son loves this pizza which is why it is named after him. I let him assemble the toppings on the pizza and then I slide it in the oven to bake until bubbly and hot! I usually make one half for my son, and the other for my husband and I. I used two loaves of bread for my sons birthday party and came out with 24 slices of pizza. The kids raved!
- 1 loaf French bread (fresh baked)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 (12 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- Slice the french bread lengthwise in half.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each half with cut side up.
- Sprinkle the cheese equally between the two halves.
- Layer the pepperoni slices.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
I made this Saturday night for the football game. I also added canadian bacon, peppers, onions, and black olives. The crust had a nice crunch and the cheese melted. It was heaven. Thank you for sharing. This was way easier than rolling pizza dough or even buying the refridgerated dough.