Recipe by GingerlyJ
My best friend anthony is not a cook by any means, but he makes an awesome peanut butter fudge that is so easy it is almost impossible to mess up
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- combine peanut butter and butter in a saucepan and cook til just boiling.
- remove from heat and add in salt and vanilla.
- slowly add powdered sugar and mix til smooth with no lumps.
- Spread in buttered casserole dish and chill one hour.
- cut into squares.