I found this in my stash of recipes to try. It came from an Emeril show back in 1996.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large saute pan.
- 2Add shrimp, cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add cream and lemon juice.
- 4Add as much Tabasco as you can handle.
- 5Reduce on high for 5 minutes (watch carefully to prevent overflow).
- 6Add butter and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anthony's Firecracker Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.6
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 269.5 mg
- Sodium 255.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g