Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in my stash of recipes to try. It came from an Emeril show back in 1996.
Make and share this Anthony's Firecracker Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, shell on, split down back and deveined
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or as much as you can handle)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large saute pan.
- Add shrimp, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cream and lemon juice.
- Add as much Tabasco as you can handle.
- Reduce on high for 5 minutes (watch carefully to prevent overflow).
- Add butter and parsley; season with salt and pepper.