Top Review by diner524
This makes a ton of very yummy tasting stuffed shells!!! I made the whole recipe, but made home-made sauce as I don't care for the store bought sauces. My 19 yo DS ate almost 1/2 of the 9 X 13 pan by himself and a couple of days later I took the leftovers to my DD's for lunch and both she and her boyfriend loved it. I have two 8 X 8 pans of the shells in the freezer for other dinners. I could only eat 2 stuffed shells, along with salad and garlic bread, before I was stuffed. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for PRMR Tag Game.
- 1 (16 ounce) box jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 52 ounces spaghetti sauce (2 jars Barillo Classico)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F In a large bowl, mix ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, parsley, salt, pepper, and eggs thoroughly.
- Pour a little more than half the sauce in a 9x13x2" pan. Fill shells with cheese mixture generously, and place into the pan with the sauce.
- Drizzle remaining sauce lightly over the top of the shells. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until bubbly. Let stand a few minutes before serving.