1/10 Photos of " Ant" Kelly's London Broil Marinade
3 hrs 20 mins
KJK #5's Note:
My niece Shwana loves this! She always writes my name "Ant" Kelly when we play Rummy or Scrabble - started when she was little and stuck. I always make this when we go tubing in Wisconsin. Prep time includes time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- 2Lightly score meat in a diamond pattern on each side.
- 3Place meat in a resealable bag. Pour in marinade. Squish meat and marinade around to get all the nooks and crannies.
- 4Marinate in refrigerator 2-3 hours or up to 24 hours, rotating occasionally.
- 520-30 minutes before cooking take meat out of the refrigerator to come up in temperature.
- 6Cook in the broiler or on the grill 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness and desired doneness.
- 7**For camping - Place the fresh London broil and marinade in a zipperbag, squeeze out as much air as possible, seal, place inside a vacuum pack bag. Vacuum pack and freeze (I like to vacuum pack the zipper back to guard against leaks in the cooler). Put frozen in the camping cooler, after a day or two it is defrosted and can be cooked on the grill with minimal preparation and mess.**.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Ant" Kelly's London Broil Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.5
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 196.5 mg
- Sodium 1620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 66.9 g