1/1 Photo of Another Yummy Monkey Bread
1 hr 30 mins
They were making this on our news channel. It's one of the anchormen's mom's recipe, that she has been making for years. Good for a brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a bundt pan with cooking spray (buttered flavored), arrange pecans on bottom of pan.
- 2Sprinkle 3 tbsp of brown sugar over the pecans.
- 3In deep mixing bowl combine both sugars, cinnamon and mix well.
- 4Melt butter and mix with vanilla.
- 5Cut loaves in half and then into eights (each loaf should have 16 slices).
- 6Roll each slice into a ball and dip in butter mixture.
- 7Toss them into the sugar mixture to coat and layer on top of the pecan mixture in the pan.
- 8Continue the process until all the slices /balls are coated and in the pan.
- 9Let rise in a warm place until double in size.
- 10Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.
- 12Allow the bread to rest about 5 minutes before removing the bundt pan.
- 13Serve warm.
- 14May prepare this the night before, follow the directions and cover with wax paper, it will continue to raise in the refrigerator overnight.
- 15After you take it out let it come to room temperature, then just follow the baking directions.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Yummy Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet roll dough