Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes, I know there are already a ton of white chili recipes posted. I looked thru them and couldn't find one this fast and easy. It's a tasty, spicy dish with a slight kick. My picky granddaughter and hubby who hates anything chicken even gobbles this one down. Try it, you'll like it.
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces jalapeno cheddar cheese or 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
- Brown meat in large saucepan and drain.
- Return meat to pan. Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 - 20 minutes, until cheese has melted.