Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this one a few years ago, and I think that it is the best. It multiplies well and works for all recipes calling for cornbread.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Form a well in the center of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients.
- Mix together until everything is just mixed.
- Do not over-mix, especially if you are using a mixer.
- Can be baked using a hot greased 10" cast iron skillet or a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cooking times may vary.