Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy Tex-Mex meal.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups taco sauce
- 6 small flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet mix cooked ground beef, chopped onion, water, chili powder, salt, cumin, and pepper.
- Cook uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in refried beans. Set aside.
- Spread about 1/2 cup taco sauce in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Arrange 2 tortillas on top of sauce; cover with half of meat mixture, sour cream, and an additional 1/2 cup of taco sauce.
- Arrange 2 more tortillas on top of sauce; cover with an additional 1/2 cup of taco sauce, the remaining meat mixture and half the cheese.
- Arrange remaining tortillas, taco sauce and cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.