Recipe by loriyeargan
Yes, another taco casserole. This one is really quick and easy, and the kids seem to like it too.
Top Review by nlw24
This was absolutely delicious!! The mexican corn is a must-really completes the dish! I always serve with white rice and salsa, my homemade version of Spanish Rice! Enjoy! And thank you AlabamaGirl71!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning (I like Old El Paso lower sodium mix)
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use Cheddar Jack)
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips (bite size pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in taco mix, tomato sauce, and corn.
- Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake about 5 or 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes, such as chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.