Yes, another taco casserole. This one is really quick and easy, and the kids seem to like it too.
Make and share this Another Taco Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in taco mix, tomato sauce, and corn.
- Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake about 5 or 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes, such as chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.