1/1 Photo of Another Taco Casserole
Yes, another taco casserole. This one is really quick and easy, and the kids seem to like it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- 3Stir in taco mix, tomato sauce, and corn.
- 4Simmer about 5 minutes.
- 5Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 6Top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- 7Bake about 5 or 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve with your favorite garnishes, such as chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.4
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 1011.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: