Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
I know there are dozens out there already, but we like ours simple.
Make and share this Another Stromboli Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 3 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed and risen
- 8 ounces pepperoni
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Divide each loaf of bread into 4 pieces.
- Roll out to about 1/8-inch thick.
- Place meat in center of dough.
- Wrap bread dough around meat and cheese. Tuck ends under well. Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Place in 350 degrees oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.