Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This can be made 2 days ahead and kept in the fridge or you can freeze without the water to use later.
- 1⁄2 lb strawberry, trimmed and halved (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 5 lemons)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- Puree starwberries with 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Force through sieve into a bowl to remove seeds.
- Stir together strawberry puree, remaining lemon juice, and sugar.
- To freeze: Place strawberry-lemon juice mixture into freezer bag or container. When ready to use, remove from freezer and thaw. Continure with next step.
- Place mixture into pitcher and add water. Stir until combined. Taste, then add more sugar if desired. Serve over ice.