Another Spinach Square :)
- Drain spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (I do this in a linen kitchen towel).
- Place spinach in a large bowl and combine with the rice, green onions and swiss cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mushroom soup, beaten eggs, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add this mixture to the spinach mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon into a well buttered 9 x 13 pan; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 325 degree oven for 35 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.