Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is very different, but very tasty.
- 10 ounces washed spinach, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, unsalted
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Microwave dressing until sugar dissolves.
- Cool, add to taste and toss with spinach salad.
I love this salad. My version is only slightly different. The apple I use is a Granny Smith. I use cashew halves & pieces. I add sliced green onions.