I love sour cream and chicken and am always looking for a new way to fix it. This was well received by the family. All I served it with was some boiled new potatoes. Of course, I went a little heavy on the broccoli, but that's only because we love it so much!
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt& pepper.
- In small skillet, melt butter; add onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Add paprika and mix.
- Smush chicken in the mixture, coating well.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Spoon leftover onion mixture over breasts.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 more minutes.
- Arrange drained, hot broccoli on top of and around chicken.
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise and spoon over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil low in oven for 10 minutes.