Recipe by Puffykins :)
My daughter & I don't like RAW CELERY or sweet relish, so I had to "improvise" for us to eat chicken salad -- which my husband wanted! Now, I can make it & the entire family will eat it. (Prep time includes refrigeration for 15 minutes)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked & chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dill relish or 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons mustard
- cayenne pepper
- garlic salt
- mayonnaise or salad dressing (I prefer Miracle Whip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add as much mustard as you like to suit your taste.
- Season with next 4 ingredients to suit your taste.
- Stir in Mayo/Salad Dressing by spoonfuls until you reach a smooth consistency (you decide, how you like it!) Then, season again to your taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.