1/6 Photos of Another Shrimp Scampi
I changed a recipe I got from a cookbook by Giuliano Hazan. This makes a yummy sauce that is great with crusty bread. When I want to add pasta, I usually double the recipe except for the amount of shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat and cook slowly to infuse the oil with the garlic, but do not burn garlic.
- 2Add red pepper flakes.
- 3Raise the heat to medium high.
- 4Add shrimp and season with a little salt.
- 5Cook until shrimp is almost done.
- 6Add wine, cook until alcohol is burned off, about 1 minute.
- 7Add the lemon juice and butter to finish.
- 8Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.8
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 331.5 mg
- Sodium 1439.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 31.4 g