Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy shrimp dip to make, yet everyone loves it! I love it with veggies or Tricuits.
- 226.79 g brick cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 2.46 ml chili sauce
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 9.85 ml chopped parsley
- 14.79 ml minced onion (optional)
- 2 (226.79 g) can baby shrimp, drained
- In a mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients EXCEPT shrimp. When beaten well. stir in shrimp. For best results, chill about 2 hours. Serve with veggies, crackers and/or breadsticks for dipping.