Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I know there are already several recipes here, but this is the way I fix mine. I needed a calorie count, so here is another salmon patty recipe. I like to serve this with Sweet, Creamy Coleslaw. Posted September 2, 2005.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pink salmon, bone and skin removed (i use chicken of the sea brand)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup oil (for frying)
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Shape salmon mixture into six equal patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is hot but not smoking, add patties.
- Fry in oil until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with you favorite side dishes.