Recipe by um-um-good
This is one of those super simple jam recipes that only requires ingrediants that most of us have in our houses. I took two other recipes posted here and put them together to make this recipe. A great way to use up rhubarb. The longest part of this recipe is cutting up the rhubarb.
- 12 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 6 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, including juices
- 2 (85 g) boxes Jello gelatin (chose from-cranberry or strawberry or raspberry)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a saucepan mix together the rhubarb, sugar and can of pineapple.
- bring to a boil.
- turn down to a gentle boil and cook stirring often for 30 minutes.
- remove from the heat and stir in the jello.
- mix well.
- put in hot sterilized jars.
- store in cool place or refrigerator.