1/1 Photo of Another Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
1 hr 20 mins
This one has a shortbread type crust, which is thicker than the usual cheesecake crust. You could use your favorite graham cracker type crust instead. Apologies to whoever posted this originally on an old Food BBS. Don't know who it was. This may be frosted with a cream cheese and powdered sugar mix, or pipe heavy whipped cream on before serving. I have also made a glaze from cranberry sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cream butter and 1/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy; blend in beaten egg. Add flour and mix well.
- 3Spread dough on bottom and 2 inches up side of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 4Lower oven temperature to 350°F.
- 5Combine cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar; beat at medium speed until smooth. Blend in pumpkin, spices and salt. Add eggs and beat well.
- 6Pour into baked crust. Bake for 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out almost clean. Top may be cracked.
- 7Loosen cake from sides of pan; cool. Remove rim of pan and chill cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 129.6 mg
- Sodium 214.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g