Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted a pasta salad for Sunday lunch and didn't have the ingredients for my usual pasta salad, so I improvised with what I had in my kitchen. My mother and husband where home to try it and we had no left overs.
- 2 cups shell macaroni
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated onions or 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 raisins
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated italian cheese
- lite zesty Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions draining well.
- Combine veggies,raisins and cheese with the cooked pasta.
- Mix in Lite Zesty Italian Dressing to taste.