1/1 Photo of Another No-Knead Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Love the idea of no-knead bread and want to try this. Cook in a dutch oven and top with King Arthur Everything bread Topping or your favorite seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 dough ingredients in a large bowl to make a sticky dough, or beat in a stand mixer for 3 minutes.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature overnight or for at least 8 hours; the dough will become bubbly and rise quite a bit, so make sure it's in a large bowl.
- 3Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and form into a log or round loaf to fit a 14" to 15" lidded stonewar baker or 9" to 10" round lidded baking crock.
- 4Place dough in lightly greased pan, smooth-side up.
- 5Cover and let rise at room temperature for about 2 hours, until a slight indentation remains when you poke it with your finger. Just before baking, make several slashed to allow for expansion.
- 6Spritz or brush dough with water and sprinkle about 1 tablespoon topping. Place bread in cold oven and set temperature to 450.
- 7Bake bread for 50 minutes, then remove lid and continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes, until it's deep brown in color.
- 8Remove bread from oven, turn it onto a rack and cool before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another No-Knead Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2863.8
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4686.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 531.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 76.6 g