Recipe by Joseph Smith
I've tried a number of recipes for making fudge from the microwave, but after experimenting, I've found this one that I came up with to work great, quickly and easy. I've tossed boiling fudge with microwave fudge into one recipe. What I love about this recipe that I came up with is that you don't have to use a drop of water, and you don't have to add any sugar to it. I'm not sure about using semi sweet chocolates, but the sweet chocolates worked great for me.
- 1 package sweet chocolate, morsals
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate and milk on high for two minutes.
- After one minute stir to keep from burning.
- After the two minutes add the butter and whip really good till creamy.
- Then add the salt, vanilla, and walnuts.
- Mix well, then add to a 9x5 greased pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- You can use wax paper if you prefer.
- Then cut into bite size pieces and serve.