Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a friend who loves Mexican inspired food. Original recipe calls for frying the wings in oil first. However, to cut down on fat I adapted the recipe and baked them first. You can increase or decrease the amount of jalapenos to taste. Prep time includes time for seperating the wings.
- 4 lbs chicken wings, seperated
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno, chopped
- Arrange wings on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for about 1/2 hour.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and toss with the wings.
- Return the wings to over and bake for an additional 15 minutes.