Holiday Spiced Tea Originated from Alice Pouncey of Decatur, MS
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew the tea in 1/2 gallon of the water, and set aside.
- 2Brew the cloves separately in 2 cups of the water until the water is amber-colored and has a strong clove scent. This brewing process will take longer than the tea. Strain the clove water.
- 3Stir the sugar into the tea until it dissolves. Add the orange juice, lemon juice, and clove water.
- 4Pour all into a gallon jug. Add enough additional water to fill the jug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Holiday Spiced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: