Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruit salads are wonderful for summer, this is a really good one. We like them for breakfast.
Make and share this Another Great Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 large red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, cut in half
- 2 cups chopped melon or 2 cups cantaloupes or 2 cups honeydews or 2 cups mangoes or 2 cups papayas or 2 cups peaches
- 6 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey and orange juice concentrate.
- Stir in fruit.
- (May be made ahead, add banana at the last minute, just before serving).
- Serve in individual serving bowls, top each serving with 1 tablespoon walnuts.