Fruit salads are wonderful for summer, this is a really good one. We like them for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 large red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup green seedless grape, cut in half
- 2 cups chopped melon or 2 cups cantaloupes or 2 cups honeydews or 2 cups mangoes or 2 cups papayas or 2 cups peaches
- 6 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey and orange juice concentrate.
- 2Stir in fruit.
- 3(May be made ahead, add banana at the last minute, just before serving).
- 4Serve in individual serving bowls, top each serving with 1 tablespoon walnuts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Great Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: