Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The grand kids love it. We eat it in one day with chips.
Make and share this Another Fresh Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs roma tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 10 jalapenos, seeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- Put every thing except the tomatoes in a food processor and process until a medium cut.
- Pulse it about 5 times. Place mixture in a bowl.
- Process the tomatoes in batches.
- Add tomatoes to the first mixture. Mix together. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve with chips.
Very bland, just hot and tomato no garlic, lime or other fresh flavors to balance it out. Just buy a jar rather than make this it will taste better and less work!
The very best salsa that I have ever eaten.