Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious--tastes like a cross between a cobbler and a danish.
Make and share this Another Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour oil into 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Dump cake mix and eggs on top.
- Mix with a fork until most lumps are gone--batter will be very thick.
- Spread batter out in pan.
- Dump pie filling on top a lightly swirl into batter.
- Sprinkle nuts over top, if using.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle glaze over the top while still warm.
- Suggested flavor combinations:.
- chocolate cake, cherry pie filling.
- spice cake, apple pie filling.
- white cake, blueberry pie filling.
Easy and delicious - I used blueberries and a Duncan Hines chocolate cake and we all loved this combo. I added 1/2 a cup of water as my cake batter was too dry, also mine needed a little longer in the oven but that could well be the fault if my stove.