1/1 Photo of Another Dump Cake
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Delicious--tastes like a cross between a cobbler and a danish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling, flavor to complement cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Pour oil into 13 x 9 cake pan.
- 3Dump cake mix and eggs on top.
- 4Mix with a fork until most lumps are gone--batter will be very thick.
- 5Spread batter out in pan.
- 6Dump pie filling on top a lightly swirl into batter.
- 7Sprinkle nuts over top, if using.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- 9Remove from oven and drizzle glaze over the top while still warm.
- 10Suggested flavor combinations:.
- 11chocolate cake, cherry pie filling.
- 12spice cake, apple pie filling.
- 13white cake, blueberry pie filling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 303.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: