Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
So many ways to make a cupcake
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 3⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat butter on high until soft, about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar. Beat on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat for 30 seconds between each.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add to mixer bowl. Add the milk and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Scoop into cupcake papers about half to two-thirds full (depending on whether you want flat or domed cupcakes).
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean.