Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are many of these posted already, but the ingredients differ from this one. I'm putting it here for easy access as I'm downsizing my recipes cupboards, LOL. Hope you enjoy this easy wonderful recipe.
- In bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients. Set aside.
- In saucepan, heat butter and water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add flour and beat until mxiture does not stick to sides of pan and forms into a ball.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is fully incorporated, Carefully fold in crab-cheese, mixture.
- Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet, about 1 inch apart and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.
- Note: These can be frozen after they are baked. To reheat, bake at 325 for about 10 minutes.