Recipe by Ackman
NOT sure where I found this recipe. The family thought it was pretty tasty, so I thought I would post it on the Zaar for safe keeping.
- 1 large head green cabbage
- 1 medium yellow Spanish onion
- 2 -3 carrots
- 1 large celery
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Salad Dressing, if preferred)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean &/or peel vegetables & wash thourghly.
- Coarse shred or chop into a large bowl & mix well.
- Mix well, the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour over vegetables; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours -- overnight is best.