Recipe by Chef Dudo
Although it contains eggs, they are not raw. Someone called this "heaven on a spoon", wonder what you think about it.
- 1 ounce baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup water, plus
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chocolate, 1/4 cup water and butter in a double boiler until melted.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- In small saucepan, whisk egg yolks, sugar and 1/4 cup water, cook and stir over low heat until slightly thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat, whisk in chocolate mixture.
- Set saucepan on ice and continue stirring until cooled (about 8 minutes).
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Refridgerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).