Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yes, I know there are all ready a hundred variations of this same dip, but this one has more pizzazz than any other I've seen so far.:) This goes over very well every time I make it. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, chopped, divided
- 1 -2 medium jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Brown and drain meat.
- Combine meat, chili, onions, green chilies, 1/2 of the cheese and jalapeno pepppers in oven proof glass dish.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm with corn chips or tortilla chips.