- 24 whole chicken wings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces no-salt-added ketchup
- 4 ounces vinegar
- 4 ounces sugar
- 4 fluid ounces bottled water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Season wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar and water.
- Heat, stirring until well blended.
- Brush sauce over wings and continue baking for 20 to 30 minutes, or until wings are tender.
- Remove from oven, and serve.