Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is our favorite chicken and rice recipe. I like the addition of the cream of celery. It's also very budget friendly.
- 8 whole chicken breasts (skin on)
- 1 cup rice
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Mix rice, soups and milk.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Place chicken, skin side down, on top of rice mixture.
- Cover and bake at 300º for 2 hours.
- Turn chicken after 1 hour.
- Uncover last 30 minutes.