Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This was one of my favorite casseroles my mother used to make. When I make it for my family it brings wonderful memories of her and our times together back to me
- 1 (10 ounce) package Triscuit crackers, crushed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) candrained water chestnuts
- 2 (10 ounce) canscut asparagus, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Put half of the crushed Tricuits in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. (I spray it with Pam).
- Spread in layers chicken,asparagus,mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Pour the Chicken soup that has been heated with the Mayo over the mixture and put remaining Tricuits on top.
- Bake in 350 degree overn for 1 hour covered and 15 minutes uncovered.