Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Buns in My Oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 9-inch square pan with 2 lengths of foil, positioning the sheets perpendicular to each other and allowing the excess to extend beyond the edges of the pan.
- 3Lightly grease the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, then add the chocolate and stir over low heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 5Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla until combined.
- 6Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- 7Add the flour and stir vigorously for 1 full minute, until the batter loses its graininess, becomes smooth and glossy, and pulls away a bit from the sides of the saucepan.
- 8Be sure to mix for the full minute and to stir the mixture vigorously.
- 9Stir in the chopped nuts, if using.
- 10Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the center feels almost set, about 30 minutes. Don’t over bake.
- 11Let cool completely in the pan before lifting out the foil or parchment to remove the brownies.
- 12Cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Chewy Brownie Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 33.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g