Recipe by Jellyqueen
This recipe came from a friend. It is quick, simple and a perfect dish on those days that you just don't want to be in the kitchen cooking complicated dishes.
Top Review by Linda B
Nope...this is not just another broccoli caserole-it is another delicious broccoli casserole. I used fresh broccoli and cooked util crisp tender. Then I followed the recipce as directed, halving the portions. I served this to guests who all commented on the excellent taste. Not a speck was left in this dish. I made this up ahead and cooked just before we ate. It held well so it rates as a do ahead dish. Also, I used the cornbread type Stove Top in a canister. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Stove Top stuffing mix (your choice of brand)
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt and pepper