Recipe by sunshinefromaz
My friends are always glad when I bring this to a party.It is great for tail-gaiting or just watching the game with friends or at a casual holiday get together.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces pastrami or 8 ounces dried beef, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- vegetables or broccoli or cauliflower or colored bell peppers, slices or carrot sticks or radish, etc
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the top off the bread and scoop out contents leaving approximately 1 inch from the edge to make a bowl.Cut contents into 1 inch squares.and set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients,except butter and fill bread bowl.
- Replace top and wrap bowl in 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- bake at 350* for 1hour.Remove last 10 minutes to brown bread.
- In the meantime toss bread crumbs in melted butter and brown.When bread is done brown bread squares in 350* oven ,turning several times, until crisp and brown on all sides.
- To serve Dip bread squares and vegies in bread bowl.