Recipe by auntchelle
Yet another version of this classic. This one has anchovies, capers and (optional) brandy. Gotta love anything that can be totally made in the blender! Will keep up to a week if placed in a clean, warm jar, covered with a layer of olive oil and sealed & refrigerated. Australian measurements used.
Top Review by Vicki in CT
Great tapenade! I prefer a courser variety so just chopped mine without the processor. I also used anchovie paste instead of whole anchovies. Served over brie with crusty bread slices. For Aussie Swap.
- 400 g kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 anchovies packed in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers in brine, rinsed & squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)