Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good savoury snack and quite easy to make. I found it in an issue of "For Women First".
Make and share this Another Baked Brie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Roll pastry into a 12" square.
- Cut 2 circles from it; one 4 1/2" in diameter, the other 8 1/2" in diameter.
- Spread mustard over each circle, leaving a 1/4" border.
- Center Brie on large pastry circle; place small circle on top and brush with egg.
- Fold bottom circle's sides up, and press them into the top circle to seal.
- Press almonds onto sides.
- Using cookie cutters, cut leaves from scraps; decorate the top.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.