Recipe by Cristi Hinten
This was another one that Mykel really loved and is flavored so well. Not sure where I found this recipe so I am thinking Pinterest??
Top Review by Chef Bronco
I saw this on Facebook and tried it. Only that recipe called for the 3 packets of stuff, 2 cups of water and 1 beef roast---3-2-1 crock pot roast beef! This is REALLY GOOD! I was skeptical about the mixing of the Italian and Ranch together, thinking it would be overly strong flavors, but it all melded wonderfully! It was WONDERFUL and I was told to make it again SOON!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chuck roast
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing, not buttermilk flavor
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 3 russet potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb carrot
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes and carrots as desired. Amounts are approximate because the size of the potatoes always varies. Put carrots and potatoes in the bottom of your Crock Pot.
- Put Roast on top of vegetables and sprinkle all 3 spice envelopes on top.
- Add the water.
- Cook on LOW for 6-10 hours until tender and veggies cooked through.It is better to cook the roast longer.