Recipe by cottoncandy_shiva
A healthy and hearty chicken noodle soup that is simple to make and can brighten the most dull days.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 large carrots (organic preferred)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 cup rotini pasta, noodled (or choice)
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a separate pot slowly bring noodles to a boil with a tsp of salt.
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces and start to boil at a medium temp, add salt.
- While boiling chop onions and add to the same pot that the chicken is inches.
- Add chicken bouillon to same pot.
- Chop carrots into bite size bits and add to the soup pot.
- Do the same with the red pepper.
- When noodles are boiled, strain and add to chicken soup.