1/1 Photo of Ann's Yellow Rose Steak Fajitas
2 hrs 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
This is a combinations of many recipes I have used to make fajitas. I like this one best. You may also use pork tenderloin, pounded to 1/2" thickness instead of the skirt steak. Lamb or chicken could also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients well.
- 2Pour over meat and marinate at least 1 hour, but no more than 2 hours.
- 3Cook over hot coals for 5- 6 minutes, or to taste.
- 4Remove and let sit 5-10 minutes before slicing across the grain.
- 5Serve with warm tortillas, pico de gallo, guacamole, and grilled onions.
- 7To freeze: Place marinade ingredients in a large freezer bag. Add meat of choice, seal, label and freeze.
- 8To serve: Thaw in fridge and grill as instructed in recipe.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ann's Yellow Rose Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.2
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 184.2 mg
- Sodium 2204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 64.5 g