Ann Arber's Note:
Fantastic make ahead cookies. Let sit a couple days and they just get richer! Family favorite. We use tiny cutters for fancy cookies.
My Private Note
dozen o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into flour until it is as coarse sand.
- 2Mix everything together by hand, using your fingers til it is soft and nice.
- 3Roll or pat to 1/2" thick, and cut with cutter.
- 4Prick several times with fork tines.
- 5Bake 300° for 20-30 minutes, until just about browning.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ann's Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g