Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make, strong flavor - perfect for a party! No cooking! Yields enough to bring to a potluck or a holiday party, AND they're alcoholic.
- 1 lb vanilla wafer, crushed (check the box!)
- 1 1⁄2 cups nutmeats, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup light rum
- 1⁄3 cup brandy
- powdered sugar
- Mix ingredients, form small balls (the size of a marble or a little bigger).
- Roll the balls in powdered sugar.
- If the mixture is too sticky at first, put it in the fridge for a little while before forming balls.