Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friend Ann brought this to a girl's weekend outing and we all loved it. We served it with croissants and oatmeal cookies.
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta, cooked
- 6 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) box feta cheese, crumbles can add more
- 3 tablespoons basil (liquid jar kind)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof zesty Italian dressing
- Mix all ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Add extra dressing if it gets dried out.
The adults all enjoyed this salad but the kids didn't. I thought it was really easy to make and a nice change from the traditional mayonnaise based pasta salads. I used chopped grape tomatoes and olive oil Lite Italian dressing. Thanks, Doozer, for sharing!